Details of Fees in Coláiste Íde
- Fees are payable in advance. It is impossible to forecast accurately the extent that costs will increase; therefore the Board reserves the right to review the fees quoted during the year. It hopes such a review will not be necessary but it cannot allow a situation to arise where expenditure will exceed income.
- Coláiste Íde is committed to staying within the range of fees allowable by the Department of Education for schools within the free second level education scheme.
- All pupils will be covered by a Personal Accident Scheme costing €7.00 annually.
- Interest on overdue accounts will be charged at the rate of 2% per month or part of a month.
- A Registration Fee of €1,500 is payable as follows; €750 on accepting a place in Coláiste Íde and the balance of €750 is payable in March of the year prior to the student starting in Coláiste Íde. The Entire Registration Fee is non-refundable. The Registration Fee of €1,500 will be deducted from the first statement of account.
- Parents and Guardians agree to pay fees in advance. Half (50%) of Boarding Fee plus all extras in August with the Balance due the following January.
- If withdrawing a pupil and once the school year has commenced Parents and Guardians agree to give three months notice of withdrawal in writing or pay a third of a year’s fees in lieu of notice.
- The school cannot accept liability for the loss or damage of personal property of any kind.
- Grants and Scholarships: Six scholarships (each worth €600) are awarded annually to students entering first year which is deducted from the basic annual fee.
- A remote Area Grant is available to students unable to access free second level education through Irish. Students in receipt of a remote area grant from the Department of Education will be refunded in three instalments –November, February and May. Grant application forms and details are available from the Principal or the Manager.
This post is also available in: Irish